adidas Brand Coach
I saw the following job posting while browsing NYU’s CareerNet.
Employer: cip marketing Corporation Division: East Title: adidas Brand Coach Description: Objectives:
adidas America and cip Marketing Corporation have partnered to create an exciting opportunity for students. As one of the leading brands in the world, adidas is aware of the value of the relationship with retailers and consumers. We are looking for students to assist in our mission to inspire adidas retailers and consumers. Students who can inspire by sharing the passion, authenticity and innovations of the adidas brand.Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be a self starter with strong self management skills. Must have flexibility to work with short time lines in a fast-paced environment.
• Ensure sell-through of adidas products
• Increase Accounts’ Sales Associates knowledge of and passion for adidas products, marketing initiatives and technologies
• Brand representative at events
Qualification: • Above average MS Office skills
• Excellent communication, presentation skills and ability to interact at all levels within an organization
• Ability to lift 60 lbs
• Ability to travel within Metro area
cip is currently handling several retail and event projects for Adidas. It seems as though Adidas is looking to engage retailers as well as consumers, thus adding a whole new level to its marketing strategies. It really impressive to see how in a relatively short time Eric Liedtke has managed to revitalize the company’s image after its declining sales in the late 90s. I might apply to the job; Lord knows gambling debts don’t pay off themselves and I’m not one to welsh on a bet.